Types of assessments:
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Specific learning disabilities
- Differential diagnosis of emotional/behavioral issues
- Personality Testing
What to expect?
- Your first visit with us will include a meeting with you and/or your child to obtain necessary information to begin the evaluation process. This will include basic history and developmental information. After the meeting, you or your child will be given a variety of different tasks to complete in order to understand more about the nature of the difficulties. These tasks include paper and pencil, computer-based, and verbal tasks. Typically, questionnaires will be provided to the client to provide more information from a variety of resources (example: teachers, parents, etc.).
- Once the evaluation is completed, we will write up a comprehensive report with accompanying recommendations. In the case of children, often the recommendations include school and home-based recommendations.
- We will have a feedback visit to review the findings and recommendations.